Your unique and well-written posts are welcomed on Support for Stepfathers. Submitted posts must be related to the following topics:
- Blended Families, and
- General Parenting, Relationship and Family topics.
Effective 1 July, guest posts will only be accepted from Google verified authors.
Submitted posts must:
1) Be 100% original, unique and high-quality content. Each article will be reviewed and run through a plagiarism application.
2) Have no more than two links back to your site. Links will be “nofollow.” Links from Support for Stepdads are coded to “nofollow” special requests must be made to allow links to be followed. Send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3) If used, have “anchor text” links that are closely related to the content of the destination page (the page where the anchor text link points to). Also, the target page MUST be related to the overall theme of Support for Stepdads. Irrelevant linked pages to Support for Stepdads will disqualify your article from publication.
4) Be at least 500 words.
5) If I find an appropriate place in your article which I can link to content within Support for Stepdads, I’ll do that. For example, if your post is about celebrity stepdads and I have a particular article about Matt Damon I’ll create a link to the Matt Damon article.
6) Include an author biography. Authors must provide a first and last name unless of course, you’re Sting, Cher, Pink or Prince.
7) Exclude affiliate links.
8) Include content you or I wouldn’t be embarrassed to show our mother’s – PG13.
9) Posts can take up to 45 days before publishing. Please factor this in when you submit an article.
10) Upon publishing, guest posts become the exclusive property of Support for Stepdads. We will always credit you as the author and source of the post with your name and links to your blog, Twitter, etc. as requested. If your article is published on the blog, it becomes ours to reproduce elsewhere. We also reserve the right to edit, revise, or simply not post as we see fit.
Please send your Microsoft Word or text formatted article to email@example.com with Guest Post in the subject. Thank you.