Home » Family » General (page 94)

General

Stepfamily Casting Call

I recently received the following request and I wanted to share it with you. CASTING: STEP FAMILIES SEEKING HELP ********** ARE YOU EAGER TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO COMMUNICATE BETTER? WOULD YOU DO ANYTHING TO FIX YOUR BLENDED FAMILY? WOULD THERAPY HELP SAVE YOUR ...

Read More »

Are You Human?

Look familiar???  Since July 2011, I’ve received over 12,000 comment spams the majority of which were intercepted by a blocker.  So what you say, read on…  As you’re probably aware, blockers are only about 98% effective. The remaining 2% I had to ...

Read More »
Translate »