In his book Life in the Woods author Henry Thoreau said,
Are you living a life of quiet desperation? Have you given up on sharing your “song” with the rest of the world? Have you subconsciously accepted the message “Be Less?”
You may have if
- You feel disconnected from God. You doubt He cares enough about you and even worse you doubt His love for you. You feel He has a plan for everyone’s greatness but you were left out. You feel your prayers to Him get as high as the ceiling.
- You worked hard to reach a place of comfort and security — but you find yourself asking is that all there is?
- You’ve conned yourself into believing you’re not talented, creative, disciplined or smart enough to pursue your dreams. You think you’re not one of the chosen few, so you’ve accepted a life of quiet desperation.
- You’ve accepted your fears as truth and allowed them to influence every aspect of your life. You give into to your fears rather than confronting them. You don’t do anything that would stretch who you are as a person.
- You are your own booing section. You focus on how your plans will fail rather than on how to make them a reality. You rationalize your passivity and inaction. You’ve allowed your past failures to predict future ones.
- You adopted a fatalistic attitude. Rather than taking action to improve your circumstances, you become a spectator to your own life, hoping to get a lucky break. You find yourself waiting for others to help you.
- You decided you missed your chance. You’re too old, too scheduled, too (fill in the blank), too set in your ways to change course.
If you find you have accepted parts or all of the message to “Be Less” you can change that. The exciting news is before you finish this review you can embrace your calling to be #BEMORE.
Author and internet marketing expert extraordinaire, Sandi Krakowski, has written a life-changing book titled #BEMORE. Sandi is a Facebook marketing expert recognized by Forbes magazine. Sandi has incredible 760,000+ Facebook followers. She is also the CEO & Founder of both A Real Change International, Inc and Sandpaper Tablet, Inc.
It’s one thing to allow someone to reach the conclusion they could #BEMORE but it is something special to show someone how you can go from living a life of being less to a life of being more. Sandi’s book, #BEMORE, does just that and that’s what makes it special. The book is divided into five areas where being more can pay huge dividends in your life.
BE MORE . . . CONNECTED TO GOD
BE MORE . . . IN TUNE WITH YOURSELF
BE MORE . . . ATTENTIVE TO YOUR RELATIONSHIPS
BE MORE . . . ENGAGED WITH YOUR COMMUNITY
BE MORE . . . MINDFUL OF YOUR WORLD
Spread among each area are the 77 secrets. Sandi calls them secrets but I consider them universal truths. Truths you can find in books like the Bible, Think and Grow Rich, How to Win Friends and Influence People and The Power of Positive Thinking. #BEMORE is the only book where you can find these secrets in a single place. Here’s a few of them:
YOU CAN TRUST GOD IN ALL THINGS
GOD IS NOT MAD AT YOU
GET OUT OF YOUR OWN WAY
IT DOESN’T HAVE TO BE PERFECT
and my favorite, “DON’T BACK AWAY FROM THE TOUGH STUFF.”
Each truth is expressed in a brief, easy to read and understanding way. At the end of each secret is a powerful summary you can tweet to your followers. For example,
and my favorite
You want to #BEMORE? Then you need this book. Buy two copies – one you can leave out on the kitchen table or bookcase for someone to find this treasure and the other copy to keep just for you so you can highlight it and make notes.