And I didn’t even know roaches smoked? 😀 Do cemetery workers prefer the graveyard shift? Yes, even more things to make you go hmmm.
1. Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?
2. How is it possible to have a civil war?
3. If all the world is a stage, where is the audience sitting?
4. If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?
5. If the #2 pencil is so popular, why is it still #2?
6. Why is the alphabet in that order? Is it because of that song?
7. If I melt dry ice, can I take a bath without getting wet?
8. Crime doesn’t pay…does that mean that my job is a crime?
9. How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign?
10. How do you know that honesty is the best policy until you have tried some of the others?
11. How do you throw away a garbage can?
12. How does a thermos know if the drink should be hot or cold?
13. How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work in the mornings?
14. Do you realize how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them?
15. If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?
16. If you’re in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
17. What happens to an 18 hour bra after 18 hours?
18. Why didn’t Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
19. Why do hot dogs come 10 to a package and hot dog buns only 8?
20. Why do tourists go to the tops of tall buildings and then put money into telescopes so they can see things on the ground close-up?
21. Why is it that bullets ricochet off of Superman’s chest, but he ducks when the gun is thrown at him?
22. Why is it that night falls but day breaks?
23. Why is it that you must wait until night to call it a day?
24. What if the Hokey Pokey IS what its all about?
25. When your pet bird sees you reading the newspaper, does he wonder why you’re just sitting there, staring at carpeting?